lunes, 13 de febrero de 2023

Express intentions or plans that changed



Hi guys, I hope you remember me, I'm Laura Pinto, I'm studying medicine and I'm learning English.
In this blog you will see interesting topics and activities to practice, I hope you like it.



Today I will leave you some very useful examples to create sentences of plans that we had and changed

These situations have happened to me and I wanted to share them with you, I will also leave you a video of how these prayers are made.


- I would have liked to study business administration because I would like to have my own company but I realized that I liked medicine better because I like to help people and understand all diseases.

- Last week I was going to go to carnivals but I didn't go because I was very tired.

- I wanted to go on a trip in January but I thought the vacations were longer and I couldn't go.

- I was going to study English for a year in another country but it was very expensive.





I hope the information serves you, see you soon readers 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

What natural setting in Colombia is a must-see?

  What natural setting in Colombia is a must-see? Hello, readers, today I bring you a recommendation of a place that you should visit, you w...