lunes, 1 de mayo de 2023

Third Conditional

Third Conditional

Hi guys, did you miss me?

Today I brought you examples of sentences using the third conditional for past situations, I hope you like it...

  • If I had woken up early I wouldn't have been late for class.
  • If I had studied since last week I would not have lost the evaluation
  • If my sister had taken me in the car I would not have been late
  • If I had chosen another profession I would not be very sleepy
  • If I hadn't been sick during my trip to France, I would have seen many interesting places.
  • If the firefighters hadn’t arrived so quickly, the building would have burned down.
  • If I had enough money I would have bought my first car.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

What natural setting in Colombia is a must-see?

  What natural setting in Colombia is a must-see? Hello, readers, today I bring you a recommendation of a place that you should visit, you w...